Saturday 24 September 2011

Week 1: Feldenkrais

Kinda forget about the blog so time for some mass spamming

"The aim is a body that is organised to move with minimum effort and maximum efficiency, not through muscular strength but increased consciousness of how it works."

-- Moshe Feldenkrais, D.Sc.


This exercise was interesting in gaining a more deeper understanding of my body and the ways in which I can experience it. Taking the time to relax and "feel" my body gave me more insight into areas in which were quiet uncomfortable initially, however going through the exercise allowed for me to take that uncomfortable pain
and have it be something more bearable.

Before the Feldenkrais experience,showing the depiction of the human skeleton (or at least how I remember from high school biology)

Depiction of the human skeleton/body after the Feldenkrais experience, showing what was felt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.